- Who Me: Notes on creating a custom Chat GPT
Some notes on creating a custom Chat GPT that can consistently generate specific styles of characters using Dall-E
- DEV Profile Web Components: embed your dev.to profile anywhere
Learn about native web components that showcase DEV profiles and posts.
- GitHub Profile Components as Native Web Components
Discover native web components that showcase GitHub profiles and repositories within the profile-components library.
- Profile Components: display social profiles in native web components
Profile-components are a set of web components with zero dependencies that display publicly-available profile information from various social networks. Currently two: GitHub and dev.to.
- Sharing Interaction Tests Between Vitest and Storybook
How to use the same testing-library UI tests for Storybook Interaction testing and Vitest, Vite's native test runner.
- Deploying a multi-framework composition Storybook to GitHub Pages
How to deploy multiple Storybooks to one repo's GitHub Pages site and use them in a multi-framework composition Storybook
- Running a local multi-framework composition Storybook
How to run a local multi-framework composition Storybook instance with one command
- Bugfix: Multiple Vite Storybooks from Same node_modules
Resolving errors that occur when attempting to run multiple instances of Vite-builder Storybooks in the same package.
- Sharing Interaction Tests Between Components
How to share testing-library UI tests between child and parent components
- Reusable Storybook Interaction Tests
Learn about a working concept for writing reusable tests which can be shared within and between components to reduce your testing footprint while increasing coverage
- StoryDocker: Storybook, but it's a microservice
StoryDocker is an open-source tool which allows local Storybook development without dependencies by leveraging docker containers